Make A More Confident Decision When Buying Your Next Home
Buying or selling a home comes with risks, which is why so many buyers and sellers turn to Bulldog for a professional, objective, thorough, third-party home inspection. We provide you with the information you need to make a smarter, more confident decision now that you’re thinking of buying or selling a home. From our friendly inspection to our user-friendly report, you’ll get a complete look at the condition of the home you’re buying or selling – and you’ll get it fast. Plus, you’ll be able to call on us for as long as you own your home.
Our Premium Home Inspection includes:
- A complete inside-out top-to-bottom inspection of your home. Over 1600 items in all
- Landscaping, driveway, walkway, porch, deck or patio
- Siding and trim, windows, hose bibs
- Roof (we’ll walk it if it’s safe), gutters, downspouts, fascia and soffit boards, chimney, vents, and flashing
- Attic including roof structure, ventilation, and insulation type and depth
- Garage including safe operation of doors, testing for proper GFCI performance, and firewalls
- All visible and accessible outlets, windows, doors, ceilings, floors, lights
- Testing installed appliances
- Testing safety features of home including smoke and CO detectors
- Inspecting main electrical panel
- Testing and inspecting heating and cooling system
- Testing and inspecting plumbing system
- A thorough post-inspection process where we discuss our findings with you and answer all your questions and address any remaining concerns you have
You’re also welcome to shadow your home inspector during this process so you can take full advantage of the opportunity to follow a professional inspector and ask questions or get information along the way. You’ll later receive the findings in an easy-to-read and detailed report with digital photos so that it is also easy to understand.
- View a complete list of what we inspect
- See how the inspection process works
- Why Choose Bulldog Professional Inspection Services?